9/21/17 - Open 10-6, Inflatable Attractions CLOSED due to High Winds
OPEN Daily 10am-6pm, September 9th to October 31st
Welcome to the Marini Farm Maze Park & Corn Maze
Explore the 'trails' cut through thousands of living cornstalks in our 8-acre corn maze. The Maze Park, corn maze, farm stand, bakery and other attractions provide a great destination for kids birthday parties, school trips, corporate team building, scout outings, and family activities. We are located in beautiful Ipswich, Massachusetts a pleasant drive from Boston.
Our Corn Maze is not your typical walk through the stalks - it is educational and interactive. There are 18 stations strategically placed throughout the maze with answers to a game sheet that you will be given before entering. We don't give you clues...you need to find your way out on your own! You will be able to track your progress through the maze by the amount of answers you find on your game sheet. A finished game sheet is a finished maze!
Average time to complete the corn maze is 1.5 hours — so put on your sturdy shoes or sneakers and come enjoy the experience! For our youngest adventurers, we also have a 1 acre/20 minute "mini maze".
2017 Maze Park Info, Hours & Events
- Season: Sept 9th - Oct 31st
- Open 7 Days a Week 10AM - 6PM
- Flashlight Nights 6PM-10:30PM Friday and Saturday Nights (starting 9/22)
- Sunday, October 8th - Open to 10:30PM
- Monday, October 9th Columbus Day Admission is $12.99 (weekend pricing)
Admission Information & Pricing (ages 2+)
- Weekdays $10.99 per person
- Weekend $12.99 per person
- Flashlight $14.99 per person
- Military & Senior Discount $2.00 off with valid ID
- Ages 2 and under Free (with a paying adult)
- Last tickets sold 1 hour before closing
- All children, age 13 and under, MUST have a paying adult inside the maze park/corn maze at all times*
- Every guest, over the age of 2, must have an admission wristband to enter the Maze Park
* Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children & guests
- Maze Opens: September 9th at 10AM
- Doggy Maze Daze: September 9 & 10 10AM to 6PM
- Muddy Leprechaun 5K Obstacle Race: September 9th, 10AM
- Trick or Treat Hayrides: October 21 11AM-5PM (rain date October 22nd)
- Maze Closes: October 31st at 6PM
Maze Park Admission Includes:
8 acre corn maze (1.5 hours to complete), 1 acre mini maze (20 min to complete), 70' Jumping Pillow, 50' Giant Tube Slide, Pirate Ship Play Structure, Rope Maze, Corn Silo Dig, Sandpile, Duck Races, Bounce Houses (height/weight restrictions apply), Pedal Karts, Games & Hayrides (weekend days only)
Apple Cannons run on weekend days ONLY for an additional cost.